Basically a photo blog of my exchange term in University of Waterloo. Please start from the bottom towards the top!
WoW arch!! The photos look better without you... I guess it's because you are taking it :)
nice pic wor!! =D i grabbed it! haa.. :p
The first anonymous, actually it was taken by my housemate Hailin. It looks awesome!Second anon, I'm assuming you're dewi! Go ahead! Steal what you want! :)Please give your names people!
1st anonymous is me!!
wow..this too man...cant believe all these nice photos can be taken with your 'ottai' camera...ok dunt kill me!!
Oye nut! IT'S TOTALLY NOT OTTAI! Olympus Digital Ixus with resolution 7.1 megapixels and you're calling it wottai?!?! :x hmph!
keeths. As I said, your comp's as mad as you! :D
oh...u got a new one ah? not e one for neela's bday? where u ended up looking like a bhootham in every pic..eh, im just quoting u k...hehe
Post a Comment
8 comments:
WoW arch!! The photos look better without you... I guess it's because you are taking it :)
nice pic wor!! =D i grabbed it! haa.. :p
The first anonymous, actually it was taken by my housemate Hailin. It looks awesome!
Second anon, I'm assuming you're dewi! Go ahead! Steal what you want! :)
Please give your names people!
1st anonymous is me!!
wow..this too man...cant believe all these nice photos can be taken with your 'ottai' camera...ok dunt kill me!!
Oye nut! IT'S TOTALLY NOT OTTAI! Olympus Digital Ixus with resolution 7.1 megapixels and you're calling it wottai?!?! :x hmph!
keeths. As I said, your comp's as mad as you! :D
oh...u got a new one ah? not e one for neela's bday? where u ended up looking like a bhootham in every pic..eh, im just quoting u k...hehe
Post a Comment