Tuesday, January 16, 2007


"Home-Cooked" food!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello AA!

your photos are very nice :D thankyou for uploading them :D :D

have lots of fun! sorry for not commenting earlier j2 is evil haha D:

<33

Archun said...

wow! seems like you're having an amazing time out there! I loved the snow flakes pic and the one of the waterloo park with the backdrop of the perfect sky!

archana said...

hiiiiiii dee! hahaha yes it's very very evilll. All the best for it! I haven't seen your blog in ages. Will go do it sometime. I LOVE PHOTOS! Come here and see updates whenever you're free!

archana said...

hiii archanaaa! Yes that's an awesome pic. More than that, the scenery was just awesome. And the snowflakes one, I wish I could get a better one! Let's see though. It's started snowing again after ages!

Btw, how's NUSSSS :D hehehe.

vs said...

Who cooked sambar?! :O

Lol.

I love the photos man. So so pretty. Of course I've seen a lot of this before but it still looks so beau.

archana said...

hehehe well I've got this ready-mix thing where we just add water and get tadaaa sambhar! But of course the 'thaan' is from Namratha's mom's sambhar which we happily mixed with ours. hehe. Improvised sambhar to make our food edible :D

Thanks! The sceneries are amazing here. Btw, I managed to see your display pic. Was a very HOT mridangam.