Basically a photo blog of my exchange term in University of Waterloo. Please start from the bottom towards the top!
Sunday, January 07, 2007
These are the CLV townhouses. This was the on-campus accomodation offered to exchange students. Unfortunately it's realllllyyyy far! About 30 minutes away from proper campus!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Why are you wearing the same dress everyday di????
It's not the same dress NUT!! It's called a JACKET! Inside, I wear a different t-shirt everyday. Loose. It's impossible to be out in the winter without my trusty winter jacket! Which I'm kolai pannifying now.
3 comments:
Why are you wearing the same dress everyday di????
It's not the same dress NUT!! It's called a JACKET! Inside, I wear a different t-shirt everyday. Loose. It's impossible to be out in the winter without my trusty winter jacket! Which I'm kolai pannifying now.
ALL MY COMMENTS HAVE TURNED ANONYMOUS!! YOU BRAT... YOU DID SUMTHG!! I AM SURE I SAW MY NAME LAST TIME I CAME HERE... oh no... all caps!
Post a Comment