Basically a photo blog of my exchange term in University of Waterloo. Please start from the bottom towards the top!
Saturday, January 27, 2007
With the Fantastic Four! AAAH! :D
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hii arch niagara pics r fantastic!! oh and it was frozen.. awesome! thot there'd b lots more pics tho.. oh and where'd u go n see the haunted house n all? and polar jam looks cool@ with snowboarders n hot choc.. so how're u finding the group n all?
It's all at Niagara Falls! There are SO many shops on the main road coz it's such a big tourist attraction. But I had absolutely no time to visit them except for the few that I've shown here! In fact I didn't even go into these places :( Next time!
Heh Polar Jam was pretty cool (pun intended :D) but not as great as I'd expected! Turnout wasn't too good :( But at least naan OC-la ponen! :D heheh. Group's great! Mattra vishayangalai email/MSN-la solren.
2 comments:
hii arch niagara pics r fantastic!! oh and it was frozen.. awesome! thot there'd b lots more pics tho.. oh and where'd u go n see the haunted house n all? and polar jam looks cool@ with snowboarders n hot choc.. so how're u finding the group n all?
It's all at Niagara Falls! There are SO many shops on the main road coz it's such a big tourist attraction. But I had absolutely no time to visit them except for the few that I've shown here! In fact I didn't even go into these places :( Next time!
Heh Polar Jam was pretty cool (pun intended :D) but not as great as I'd expected! Turnout wasn't too good :( But at least naan OC-la ponen! :D heheh. Group's great! Mattra vishayangalai email/MSN-la solren.
Post a Comment